I’ve decided to revitalize my effort to get submissions onto the site as guest posts. I want the site to become a bit less about my own writing get an even wider view of writing as a whole. This will take content of various sorts from voices different than my own.
So what am I looking for in submissions? I’m looking for articles on creativity, inspiration and writing, I’m looking for book reviews or analysis of literature in any form. I’m also looking for poetry and short fiction. All of the above would take the place of one of my weekly blog posts, i.e. an article on inspiration will take the place of my Monday inspiration posts. Accepted fiction and poetry are moved to the weekend when I would post my own material.
- Articles on Creativity, Inspiration, Writing and Book Reviews/Analysis:
- I know it’s absurd but my projected word count for these articles is about 300-700 words. That’s not a lot of playroom and I apologize. I just like to keep my posts that short for brevity sake.
- If a long work of poetry it my not exceed 5,000 words
- You may send multiple poems up to a limit of 7 poems
- Total word count should not exceed the above limit
- I do not do excerpts from novels
- Word count is between 1,500 and 5,000
- Genre Restrictions: None
Send all inquiries to Writingsbyender@gmail.com. Writingsbyender is a sole venture, so I can’t guarantee that I will get to your work in a timely manner but I promise that I will read your work in its entirety for consideration. If I do reject your work for whatever reason, I will ensure to provide genuine feedback and places I think the work can improve.